Contacting South County EMS
South County EMS provides emergency medical coverage 24/7 with at least two providers on duty at all times. Our primary ambulance is located at the South Deerfield Fire District, in South Deerfield MA.
Due to the nature of emergency response, our crews may not always be present or available at the station.
If You Have An Emergency:
- Call 911
Urgent Messages For The Department:
- Call our 24/7 Regional Dispatch Center at (413) 625-8200
General Business and On-Duty Personnel:
- Headquarters: (413) 665-8814
If You Have A General or Non-Emergency Question, Comment, or Request:
- Use the Message Us form on this site
- Email the department directly at Contact@SoCEMS.org
- Legal, Billing, and Patient Record request information can be found by following the links on the left.