Services Offered by South County EMS
- South County EMS is the priamry EMS service for the communities of Deerfield, Sunderland, and Whately Massacheussets. Additonally, the department occasionally responds to emergencies in neighboring communities when requested.
- If you would like to request an ambulance for a medical emergency, call 911 from any phone, and an ambulance nearest you will be dispatched.
Medical Stand-By for Public Events
- The department offers emergency medical stand-by services for public events in our primary coverage area. If you have attended public gatherings, participated in celebrations, or watched a local school sporting event, you may very well have seen our friendly emergency medical providers at the ready.
- South County EMS is proud to participate in public education events, supporting the emergency medical profession and teaching people about what we do and how to stay safe.
Medical Stand-By for Private Functions
- Based on crew and equipment availablity, South County EMS may also be hired to provide stand-by medical coverage for your private event.
If you think you would like to have South County EMS attend or participate in your event, please message us through the Contact Form on this site, or by emailing Contact@SoCEMS.org